Monday, December 25, 2006

December 25, 2006 - Monday - MERRY CHRISTMAS from Grafton, ND

Todays Gazette is brought to you by the magic of our family and
friends.
---------------------
The current temperature is 22 degrees.
Yesterdays H/L temperature was 38/20
Normal H/L temp for this date is 17/-1
~ TUESDAY NIGHT IS PIANO TALK ~
==================================
"Profanity makes ignorance audible."
" Smoking makes ignorance visible. "
==================================
L O C A L news & stuff,.. mostly stuff.
-----------------------
Pat and I would like to thank everyone that sent us their greetings and
best wishes for the blessed holiday season.
--------------
Christmas is a special time, to share with those who care. Each and
every one of us have lost someone we hold dear. For that, we look to
faith and strength to understand the reason. So we believe in Jesus
Christ, that he came to give us faith and reason for the season.
-----------------------
I received the following note from Shane Shereck a few days ago. As
many of you know, Shane lost his father, Edward, this year. He wrote.
>>>
Dear Gary,
For anyone that has lost someone close to them and this is your first
Christmas without, please read the following poem. It will make you cry
for sure but also give you some piece of mind. Merry Christmas Gary and
God Bless you in 2007.
Shane Shereck
=== "Christmas In Heaven" ===
I see the countless Christmas trees
around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars,
reflecting on the snow
The sight is so spectacular,
please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs
that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't
compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you,
the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description,
to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away,
We really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones,
You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift,
from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory
of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more
precious than pure gold.
It was always most important
in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other,
as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing of love
He has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and
wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending
Christmas with Jesus Christ
this year.<<<
Thanks a million for caring and sharing Shane. Each time I read these
special words I find a different meaning. Somehow I'm sure, it's those
we've lost, that keep heavens golden gates gleaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sure there's several different ways telling the same story. I also
like the one I received from Rod Glennen, almost a year ago. I hope you
enjoy this version of "Merry Christmas from Heaven."

I still hear the songs
I still see the lights
I still feel your love
on cold wintery nights.

I still share your hopes
And all of your cares
I'll even remind you
to please say your prayers.

I just want to tell you
You still make me proud
You stand head and shoulders
above all of the crowd.

Keep trying each moment
To stay in His grace
I came here before you
to help set your place.

You don't have to be
Perfect all of the time
He forgives you the slip
if you continue the climb.

To my family and friends
please be thankful today
I'm still close beside you
in a new special way.

I love you all dearly
Now don't shed a tear
cause I'm spending my
Christmas with Jesus this year.
--------------------------
Please plan to attend a very special Piano Talk Christmas Concert.
Tuesday night at 7:00 in the St. Johns Parish Center. Along with cake,
coffee and prizes too, you will enjoy the masterful musical
manifestations of Brent Hermans at the piano, and the fabulous
composition of exceptionally talented individuals.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME to come and enjoy food, fellowship and music, that
could easily be considered advertised as ==== "Fit for the Chester
Fritz" ====
==================================
GOTTA - GO - WORK - ON - MY - DASH
==================================
I wasn't the one that started the gift giving idea at Christmas.
That,... we should blame that on the three wise men.
Or so it seems to me.


Write if you can, call if you can't, and, tell your loved ones they are,
before it's too late.

No comments: