Friday, October 06, 2006

October 6, 2006 - Friday

Really Early Edition
---------------------
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY MOE~
Today is the day our first born grandchild celebrates the anniversary
of her birth.
Kelly, our first born child, and David were as happy to have their
first born child, as Pat and I were to become grandparents.
We love you very much Tiffany Marie, and wish you the very best.
Gramma Patti and Papa Gary
---------------------
The current temperature is 48 degrees.
Once again Thursday afternoon sugarbeet harvest had to be put on hold
due to warm root temperatures. For those of you that know American
Crystal Harvest Maintenance Supervisors or Agriculturists. It might be
interesting for you to take a hard look at them now, and then again at
the end of harvest. You might be surprised to see how much they have
actually aged in that time.
==================================
"Profanity makes ignorance audible."
==================================
L O C A L news & stuff,.. mostly stuff.
----------------------
Just the other day I was wondering what was going to happen to the M &
R Trailer Court on the east edge of town. It would be a super place to
establish "starter residence" I thought, for young folks to move into
Grafton and live in.
Now rumor has it, Richard and Marlys Anderson has sold the court to a
group from the big city to the south. At this point, I can only wonder
what the new owners plans are for that facility. I guess time, and maybe
City Hall, will tell.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"The very best intentions, are not always the best solutions." GLM
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I was extremely pleased yesterday to be able, once again, to fill the
propane tanks of our motor home right here in Grafton. I would like to
thank Schumacher & Sons for making the effort to supply one of "our"
motor homes basic needs. (propane)
I would guess it's doubtful Schumachers will ever make any substantial
profits in their new propane venture. Rather I believe they have done it
as another service their operation provides to "our" community and the
folks that visit us. Home town USA, we can use it, or lose it. Or so
it seems to me.
-------------------------
~This SATURDAY is a very special day.~
It was 46 years ago tomorrow (Saturday Oct. 7) that Pat stood up in
front of God and everyone and agreed to "tolerate" my short comings for
the rest of "our Lives".
Gosh I'm glad she's a woman of her word. As I remember the
promise. It was to love, honor, and obey, - that one probably wasn't
also easy, but it too was in there, - in sickness and in health, for
richer for poorer til death do us part.
ANYWAY,... if it was eight total. So far, Pat has been through seven
with me and aced them all. I love my wife, very much. It makes me feel
good, when I can "tell the whole world" I do. We have been through
thick and thin together. (I continue getting thicker) We've had a pail
full of tough times and a train load of good times. We have brought four
fabulously wonderful children into this world. They in turn have given
us four additional terrific children by way of marriage.
We have been given, and allowed, the responsibility of spoiling 13
phenomenal grandchildren, and 1 marvelous great granddaughter. And, I
should add, a gaggle of nieces and nephews to fill in the gaps as
well. I have reached a level in our family tree, that may be higher
than I have any right to be.
To share our lives the way we do, is proof my sweetheart loves me too.
Our family tree, with all it's branches, and all the leaves you see, are
signs of love and affection, that was started by Pat,... and me. Gosh I
am pleased and happy, Pat fell in love with me.
It's hard to think, and sometimes say, the things I really feel.
So let this short note tell you Pat, my love for you is real. Happy
Anniversary Pat, my sweetheart, lover and my friend.
With all my love, Gary
==================================
GOTTA GO WORK ON MY DASH
==================================
"It is the responcibility of those who's destiny relies on people. To
make certain the people they rely on, share the same destiny." Or so it
seems to me.


Write if you can, call if you can't, and, tell your loved ones they are,
before it's too late.

No comments: